One Bedroom Apartment - Award Winning "Mondrian" Complex
This one bedroom ground floor apartment enjoys a private and leafy outlook, highlighted by the surrounding landscaped gardens with beautiful bamboo. Conveniently located close to Danks Street cafes and restaurants, shops, parks, Green Square station, Sydney CBD and Airport. Education institutions such as University of New South Wales (UNSW), University of Sydney (USYD), University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and Taylor College are also within close proximity.
The home is complimented by the following features:-
* 1 spacious bedroom, built-in robe, private second courtyard
* Sleek and stylish gas kitchen, Caesar stone, European appliances, dishwasher
* Lounge and dining flowing onto large courtyard with floor to ceiling glass doors
* Large modern bathroom with bath and shower, separate internal laundry
* Good cross-flow ventilation, immaculate grounds, private gated access
* Excellent security, in-ground pool, bike storage case subject to availability, car
wash bay, on-site Cafe and great community living
We offer the opportunity for you to own this private apartment, whether it be for the ideal living style or investment.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi