Sold by Tina La Macchia 0430 421 747
A fusion of contemporary design and immaculate presentation, with a sophisticated neutral colour palette throughout, this duplex home boasts its house like proportions and flexible floor plan. Within close proximity to Mortdale Village, train station, walk to bus stop and schools, the home is complimented by the following features:-
* 5 bedrooms, double sized master, walk-in robe, built-ins, ensuite, 3 balconies
* Stylish gas kitchen with Caesar stone benches, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven and dishwasher
* Multiple spacious living areas, undercover alfresco with inbuilt BBQ, manicured lawns
* Two luxurious bathrooms and powder room, internal laundry with washing machine, dryer and 4th toilet.
* Ducted air-conditioning, led lighting throughout, alarm, remote lock-up garage plus off street parking
* Large land approximately 460sqm
This impressive residence showcases abundance of space, style and natural light over both levels, truly a must to inspect.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi