Sold by Tina La Macchia 0430 421 747
This home is complimented by the following features:-
* 5 spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, private balconies
* Stylish gas kitchen, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances
* Separate formal and casual living areas, large inbuilt BBQ area
* Internal laundry with external access, low maintenance gardens
* Ducted air-conditioning, video security intercom, alarm system
* Double remote lock-up garage with internal access plus off street parking
The clean architectural lines effortlessly balance low maintenance comfort with contemporary luxury. With an emphasis on elegance, this home is sure to impress.
Combining spacious interiors with high quality finishes, this brand new full brick residence showcases large proportions, ideal for family entertaining. Positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to Mortdale Shopping Village, train station, restaurants, cafes, schools, parks and close to Hurstville CBD.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi