Sold for $855,000 by Michael Curtis and Ivan Li
An apartment with massive proportions through-out that would suite anyone downsizing or a young family looking for room to move. The apartment is centrally located only 350 m to Hurstville Station and has it's own private access from Empress Street, which makes it suitable for Villa buyers looking for easy access.
The property features:
* Large combined lounge & dining with timber flooring & brand new split system air-conditioning
* L- Shaped courtyard drenched in morning sun that's great for entertaining
* Enclosed kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances & stone bench-tops
* Main bedroom features en-suite, built-in robe & balcony access
* 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobe and courtyard access
* Remote controlled secure parking with double tandem Lock-up garage
165 m2 with courtyard
199 m2 Total
Strata $607 per 1/4
Council $335 per 1/4
Anita Willmott- 2/7-11 Empress Street HurstvilleMichael was a fantastic agent to sell our property. He is very knowledgeable about the local property trends. He stayed in contact and talked us through every step of the selling process. He kept is up to date with how the open house inspections went and was always available for any questions we had. I couldn't speak more highly of him as an agent and highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Michael for making our sale as stress free as possible.