Free-Standing Home Commanding Corner Position
Showcasing a superb fusion of architectural and interior design, this near new full brick home is of a high quality standard, capturing an abundance of natural light throughout. Positioned in a quiet street, within walking distance to bus stop, schools, parks and close proximity to Hurstville CBD and South Hurstville Shopping.
This stunning home is complimented by the following features:-
* 3 bedrooms plus study, potential 4th and 5th bedrooms/second living, built-ins, ensuite, walk-in robe
* Stylish gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, ample bench and cupboard space
* Spacious lounge and dining, Tasmanian Oak Timber flooring upstairs
* 3 luxurious bathrooms, separate bath and shower, internal laundry
* Undercover entertaining/bbq area and private front north facing gardens
* Intercom, alarm, 16kw Samsung reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Flat roof to take up to 30 solar panels, no sun shadowing for 6kw inverter with 10kw back up battery
* Pre-wired for high speed internet cable, Foxtel, Telstra, Optus, Telstra TV, Fetch
* 2000 litre rainwater tank hooked for grey water
* Remote LUG, internal access, ample storage, off street parking
Designed to deliver privacy whilst enjoying a park side setting. Truly a must to inspect.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi