Modern Duplex's Buy One or Both the Choice is Yours
Presiding handsomely over its tranquil street setting, this impeccably home resonates with contemporary family appeal. A flowing in/outdoor floor plan embraces separate living and dining areas, quietly separated bedrooms, and magnificent undercover entertaining to the picturesque rear. This wholly impressive address is positioned for ultimate convenience, so close to Hurstville Schools, Shops and Station.
- Modern gas kitchen with caesar stone bench tops
- Tiled living though-out with ample natural light
- Main bedroom with en-suite and balcony
- Remote controlled lock up garage with internal access
- Hurstville primary School Zone, 1.4 km to Hurstville Station
- Close proximity to Kingsgrove Schools, Shops & Station
- High Rental returns, great for investment
- Number 3 has three bathrooms & number 3A has two bathrooms
Anita Willmott- 2/7-11 Empress Street HurstvilleMichael was a fantastic agent to sell our property. He is very knowledgeable about the local property trends. He stayed in contact and talked us through every step of the selling process. He kept is up to date with how the open house inspections went and was always available for any questions we had. I couldn't speak more highly of him as an agent and highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Michael for making our sale as stress free as possible.