Auction This Saturday 1:30pm
Embracing the leafy surrounds commanding a prime corner position, set in a Blue Ribbon quiet tree lined street, is this impeccable full brick family home. Only moments to cafes, parks, schools, bus stop and Bexley Shopping Village.
Complimented by the following features:-
* 4 spacious bedrooms, new built-in robes
* Separate lounge and dining area, inbuilt fire places
* Stylish kitchen, gas cooking, Caesar stone benchtops, dishwasher
* High ornate ceilings, solid floating timber floors, abundance of natural light
* Fully tiled bathroom, good size laundry, 2nd toilet, reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Side driveway to double lock-up garage, potential granny flat S.T.C.A
This character filled home is one to impress. Truly a must to inspect.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi