Sold by Tina La Macchia 0430 421 747
From its charming character faade to its sunny level lawns, this solid full brick home offers the perfect environment for family life. It's an inviting backyard entertainer featuring pristine presentation and a fluid layout, with a spa injecting a touch of luxury to the alfresco area.
In a tree-lined street the home sits steps from Bardwell Valley Golf Club and is just minutes from Gardiner Park, Rockdale Station, Bexley shops and schools.
* Sunny 543sqm (approx) block featuring tandem car parking
* Timber, stainless steel & gas kitchen features breakfast bar
* Spacious family living & dining area flowing easily outdoors
* Covered alfresco dining terrace with luxury six-seater spa
* Level child-friendly backyard edged by leafy garden beds
* All bedrooms featuring built-in robes & timber floorboards
* Contemporary bathroom plus second bathroom/laundry
* Living with air-conditioning, shared study, security intercom
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi