Sold by Tina La Macchia 0430 421 747
This striking and spacious full brick duplex home is set on a huge 418sqm block, positioned on the high side of a sought after quiet street, enjoying idyllic City views of Sydney's iconic Centre Point Tower and looking out to the neighboring golf course. It is conveniently located within 8 minutes from Hurstville station and walking distance to school catchments, including Sydney Boys Technical High, Bethany College, Kingsgrove High, Carlton & Bexley Public Schools.
The home blends generous proportions, high quality finishes, and abundance of natural light throughout, creating an ideal family lifestyle. Complimented by the following features:-
* 5 bedrooms, built-in robes, master with ensuite and private balcony
* Custom built kitchen, gas cooking, Caesar stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher
* Formal and casual living areas, alfresco undercover entertaining including large BBQ
* 3 opulent bathrooms, main with spa bath, laundry with extra storage and laundry chute
* Remote tiled lock-up garage, plus off street parking, low maintenance gardens
* Three full grown palm trees and DNA certified SLOW growing thick Bamboo grass
* Outdoor timber ceilings, magnificent views of Bexley Golf Course
* Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom and security alarm system, sound proof common wall
Be the first to live in this brand new family oasis. Only one left. Viewing is a must to explore and appreciate all the details this extraordinary property has to offer.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi