Private Oasis in Prime Location
This beautiful family home is situated on the high side of the street, immersed in the tranquillity of its garden surrounds, enjoying the ideal North aspect. Positioned in one of the sought-after streets in the area, within close proximity to Bexley North train station, shopping village, parks and schools.
* 2 spacious bedrooms/potential 3rd bedroom, built-in robes, plus large study
* Separate lounge and dining, high ceilings and natural light throughout
* Large kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry and 2nd toilet
* Ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, solar panels and solar hot water
* Massive double garage plus separate under-house storage areas
* Garden shed, fire pit, matured manicured gardens
* Land size approximately 520sqm.
A wonderful opportunity for a 1st home buyer or young family looking for purchase an affordable home. Truly a must to inspect.
Tracy TedeschiWhen my father passed, although we were "prepared", you never really are. After the usual formalities it was decided to sell my Dad's home. I am glad we chose Ray White Hurstville. I would like to thank you and Christine for making the decision to sell my fathers home at auction a smooth and easy time. Your professionalism at this highly emotional time was impeccable right from start to finish. Your attention to detail in preparing us and Dad's home for sale i.e photos, documents, open houses etc was outstanding right down to the personal touch on auction day of supplying my Dad's favourite sweet, Red Frogs. :) The auction day went smoothly and an outstanding result was achieved. If i ever needed an agent in the area again, I would definitely use or recommend you and your team. Thanking you again. Tracy Tedeschi